HiQ head office has a growing team that partners with and supports HiQ CFO and CEO in scoping and delivering strategic projects as well as responding to a wide range of operational and strategic requests from the Group’s executive team.
Over the last year the team has scoped and delivered the organisation’s key transformational projects.
As a business analyst, you will be responsible for developing, delivering, and supporting a wide range of projects and initiatives. Reporting to the manager within the group function and have direct access to the groups CFO & CEO, you will gain significant exposure to HiQ management team and build experience from working with some of the most important business topics for HiQ.
The role requires significant analytical and people skills and capacity to rapidly generate insights and recommendations based on a wide variety of internal and external business information and data.
What you will be doing
- Working across departments and geographies to gather and analysing data to inform business decisions.
- Providing hands-on support and coordination to enable the delivery of cross-functional strategic initiatives and goals including business analysis, strategy execution and corporate development as well as assisting the deal team in M&A and post-merger integration.
- Preparing presentation material to HiQ leadership team and the board of directors.
- Strategic planning - co-ordinating input to strategy development and discussions.
- Performing your work in direct exposure to executive teams in Sweden, Finland, and Germany.
- To be successful in this role, you have an academic degree in Finance, Engineering or Economics. You are well experienced in financial analysis and modelling. We believe you have around 2-4 years of working experience [strategy/management consultant] firm and business controller position, business intelligence or/and transaction services (FDD/M&A) and/or a similar corporate role.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment and take satisfaction in structuring data and using it to build relevant analyses to enable the reader/user to new insights.
- You are excited about new analytical challenges, quickly understanding different businesses and you are a true co-creator of innovative solutions with other people.
- You are well-organized and work independently. You have an appetite for learning and personal development, work to build trust and inclusion and get satisfaction in reaching goals in cooperation with others.
- In addition, you will have a great advantage of your advanced skills in written and verbal communication in Swedish and English (Finnish or German a plus), strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft products.
Please apply as soon as possible. We are continuously reviewing applications and the position can be filled before the last application date.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact:
+46 (0) 734 48 12 15
Application deadline: 31 August 2022